Fri, 13 Jan|
Join us for the Coffs Coasts first camp focusing on connection and nourishing the incredibly important relationship between father and son.
Time & Location
13 Jan 2023, 12:00 pm – 15 Jan 2023, 11:00 am
Upper Orara, Upper Orara NSW 2450, Australia
About the Event
CAMP CONNECTION ⛺️
Too many Dads are falling short in their fathering journeys, by no fault of their own, because they have forgotten what they had wanted and needed from their Dads when they were boys.
Our “Camp Connection” Father and Son Weekend helps fathers and their younger sons have healthier relationships, stronger bonds, and a deeper understanding of one another.
This is an incredible opportunity for sons aged 7-13 years inclusive, and they’re Dads or father figures to experience together.
The program includes:
- All meals (BYO snacks)
- Trust building activities such as boxing, fire building, fishing, whittling, bush walking and camp cooking
- Basic breath work workshop
- Free time in nature
- Deep facilitated conversation to deepen connection between father and son
What you need:
- Sleeping quarters (a swag or tent)
- An open mind
- Toiletries (toilets & hot showers on site)
Date: January 13-15 2023
Location: Upper Orara NSW
Limited swag hire available if required.
Only 8 spots available to ensure an intimate group.
Father & Son Duo$550.00